A couple of months I shared a bit of my journey searching for a good compact camera that could serve as an „always with me cam“ because the Canon 5D Mark III is just too big for that purpose.
Eventually, I bought the Sony RX 100 Mark V and hell that is one little awesome camera!
Here are some things that I love about it:
- Amazing image quality
- In about any mode you can shoot RAW
- Amazing video quality including 4k
- Crazy slow motion video (check my test video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7YIvNzyfSc)
- Really fits your jacket pocket
- Good enough battery live and you can charge it with a USB power bank
- Pretty good flash if you consider its size
- You can flip the screen which is great for some perspectives
It is a very expensive camera, but for me, it was worth every single Euro. If you consider to buy it, use this affiliate link to support me 🙂 http://amzn.to/2glbxIR